Updated Apr 15, 2014 - 5:45 pm
Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
The 7-footer decided to remain a Wildcat, electing not to declare himself eligible for the NBA Draft.
Tarczewski put up 9.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game last season.
In Arizona's 33-5 campaign, Tarczewski made strides from his freshman season, scoring three more points per game and increasing his free throw percentage from 63 percent to 76 percent.
Tarczewski will keep his role as the man in the middle for coach Sean Miller's offense, and will continue to be a defensive threat. He has blocked two or more shots in 13 games during his two-year stay in Tucson.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.