Updated Apr 15, 2014 - 5:45 pm
Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
The 7-footer decided to remain a Wildcat, electing not to declare himself eligible for the NBA Draft.
Tarczewski put up 9.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game last season.
In Arizona's 33-5 campaign, Tarczewski made strides from his freshman season, scoring three more points per game and increasing his free throw percentage from 63 percent to 76 percent.
Tarczewski will keep his role as the man in the middle for coach Sean Miller's offense, and will continue to be a defensive threat. He has blocked two or more shots in 13 games during his two-year stay in Tucson.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.