Kaleb Tarczewski will return to the University of Arizona for his junior year.
The 7-footer decided to remain a Wildcat, electing not to declare himself eligible for the NBA Draft.
Tarczewski put up 9.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game last season.
In Arizona's 33-5 campaign, Tarczewski made strides from his freshman season, scoring three more points per game and increasing his free throw percentage from 63 percent to 76 percent.
Tarczewski will keep his role as the man in the middle for coach Sean Miller's offense, and will continue to be a defensive threat. He has blocked two or more shots in 13 games during his two-year stay in Tucson.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?