Arizona assistant Damon Stoudamire linked to Oregon State opening
Damon Stoudamire is the name I keep hearing as a prime target for the Oregon State job.— Jeff Borzello (@jeffborzello) May 5, 2014
Stoudamire recently completed his first season as part of Sean Miller's staff at Arizona. A co-Pac-10 Player of the Year in 1995 and an All-American during his time in Tucson, he is regarded as one of the best players in school history.
And since retiring from the NBA in 2008, Stoudamire has slowly risen through the coaching ranks, having spent time with Memphis, the Memphis Grizzlies and Rice before heading to Arizona.
But, he grew up in Portland, Oregon, and played professionally for the Trail Blazers from 1998-2005.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.