All you needed to do to know Nick Johnson had serious hops was watch an Arizona basketball game over the last three years.
Pretty much from the moment he first put on his red, white and blue uniform, the guard was a regular in the highlight reels with fantastic dunks and great feats of athleticism.
If Johnson gets drafted by an NBA team next month, there's no doubt his ability to sky will be a big reason why.
Friday, at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago, the 6-foot-3 Johnson recorded one of the best vertical jump times at the combine, coming in at an unofficial height of 41.5 inches.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?