Updated May 25, 2014 - 8:57 pm
Bo Barnes and Jacob Hazzard to represent ASU, Arizona in Pac-12 trip to China
Arizona State guard Bo Barnes and Arizona guard Jacob Hazzard were selected as part of a 13-man Pac-12 team that will head overseas as part of a goodwill trip -- the conference's first since 1996.
The Pac-12 squad will depart for Shanghai Aug. 10. While in China, the conference contingent will participate in four games and several youth clinics.
Joining Barnes and Hazzard, are 11 other members of the Pac-12 representing every school but California and Washington State.
G Andrew Andrews (Washington)
G Bo Barnes (Arizona State)
G Malcolm Duvivier (Oregon State)
G Jacob Hazzard (Arizona)
F Xavier Johnson (Colorado)
F Nikola Jovanovic (USC)
G DaVonte' Lacy (Washington)
F Jordan Loveridge (Utah)
F Roger Moute a Bidias (California)
C Cheikh N'diaye (Oregon State)
C Jeremy Olsen (Utah)
C Schuyler Rimmer (Stanford)
G Brandon Taylor (Utah)
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.