Arizona's Nick Johnson selected by Rockets with No. 42 pick in NBA Draft
A Gilbert, AZ native, Johnson averaged 16.1 points and 4.1 rebounds per game for the Wildcats last season as a junior and was named a Consensus First-Team All-American, First-Team All-Pac-12 and the Pac-12's Player of the Year.
One of Johnson's most impressive efforts came in his second-to-last game for the Wildcats when he scored 15 points over the last 2:45 to give Arizona a 70-64 win over San Diego State in the Sweet Sixteen.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.