Johnson, the reigning Pac-12 Player of the Year, was drafted last month by the Houston Rockets with the No. 42 overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft.
Playing for Houston's summer league squad in Orlando, Johnson, who averaged 16.3 points and 4.1 rebounds per game as a junior with the Wildcats, put on an absolute show against the Detroit Pistons -- 18 points, five rebounds, three assists and a block.
Odds are, though, only two of those 18 points will be remembered.
Moving off of a screen on the left free-throw line extended midway through the third quarter, Johnson took two dribbles inside the arc before rising high above Pistons center Tim Ohlbrecht for a vicious left-handed dunk.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?