The Arizona Wildcats have scheduled a home-and-home series with UConn.
The first game between the schools will be during the 2017-18 season in Tucson. The following season, the game will be played in Connecticut.
The Wildcats and Huskies have faced off five times, with the last meeting being in the Elite 8 round of the 2011 NCAA Tournament. UConn escaped with a two-point victory that day and went on to win the national championship.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.