Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 3:21 pm
Image of Jesus appears at Phoenix Sky Harbor airport
If you felt insecure about flying in Phoenix after a threat occurred at Sky Harbor airport earlier this week, fear no more - God is on your side!
According to the Phoenix New Times, an image of Jesus Christ has appeared on a ceramic tile near a security checkpoint near Terminal 3, which serves American, Delta and other airlines.
But whether it's on a tortilla, burnt toast or in a cloud formation, the Catholic Church is careful to recognize any of the appearances right away.
"The Church doesn't automatically put its seal of approval on every apparition," Father John told me." They typically wait a few years before weighing in on its significance."
The image has already attracted many visitors, some who even spend all day making sure the image doesn't get stepped on.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: Aaron Hill has 'swung the bat better,' been more patient
- Paul Goldschmidt named D-backs winner for Heart and Hustle Award
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Gibson: If Brandon McCarthy wanted to throw the cutter, he should have thrown the cutter
- Arizona Diamondbacks place Cody Ross on 15-day DL
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.