Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 3:21 pm
Image of Jesus appears at Phoenix Sky Harbor airport
If you felt insecure about flying in Phoenix after a threat occurred at Sky Harbor airport earlier this week, fear no more - God is on your side!
According to the Phoenix New Times, an image of Jesus Christ has appeared on a ceramic tile near a security checkpoint near Terminal 3, which serves American, Delta and other airlines.
But whether it's on a tortilla, burnt toast or in a cloud formation, the Catholic Church is careful to recognize any of the appearances right away.
"The Church doesn't automatically put its seal of approval on every apparition," Father John told me." They typically wait a few years before weighing in on its significance."
The image has already attracted many visitors, some who even spend all day making sure the image doesn't get stepped on.
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Plate call overturned in D-backs' loss
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.