Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 3:21 pm
Image of Jesus appears at Phoenix Sky Harbor airport
If you felt insecure about flying in Phoenix after a threat occurred at Sky Harbor airport earlier this week, fear no more - God is on your side!
According to the Phoenix New Times, an image of Jesus Christ has appeared on a ceramic tile near a security checkpoint near Terminal 3, which serves American, Delta and other airlines.
But whether it's on a tortilla, burnt toast or in a cloud formation, the Catholic Church is careful to recognize any of the appearances right away.
"The Church doesn't automatically put its seal of approval on every apparition," Father John told me." They typically wait a few years before weighing in on its significance."
The image has already attracted many visitors, some who even spend all day making sure the image doesn't get stepped on.
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.