Mac & Gaydos: Will 'mamming' craze help cure breast cancer?
The hottest internet craze right now is "mamming," and sorry, fellas, but it's for ladies only.
Think of it as like "planking," except only using breasts.
That's literally all "mamming" is: Women taking PG-friendly photos of themselves with their mammaries resting on things. Or animals. Or food.
According to the Daily Mail, the idea is the brainchild - breastchild? - of New Yorkers Michelle Lamont and Michelle Jaret, who started "mamming" to raise awareness for breast health. They were hoping to "[tap] into an existing trend" and get their message out in a unique way during the very busy and cluttered Breast Cancer Month Awareness.
Lamont, 25, is a breast cancer survivor herself.
When I was sick, I asked my doctors about a cure - one actually told me that the best cure we have is prevention. Prevention is screening like mammograms and self-exams and they are the best tool we have to catch cancer early, and catching it early is how we beat it.
Is "mamming" ingenious or just plain silly? Or are yousStill not sure? The video below may help.
- Miley struggles in opener, Phillies top D-backs: By The Numbers
- ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian on trading Gerardo Parra: 'Maybe you've got to look at it'
- Diamondbacks president Derrick Hall: Bullpen is where trades may come from
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.