Updated May 10, 2013 - 11:43 am
Jodi Arias trial gave us plenty of weird moments
There have been so many strange moments in the Jodi Arias trial, from tweeting behind bars to her 18 days on the stand to the completely emotionless look on her face when then the jury convicted her of premeditated murder.
Which one of these clips represent the most bizarre moment from the Jodi Arias trial?
Larry Gaydos, Host, Mac & Gaydos
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.