Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- 6:40 pm - Dodgers @ Diamondbacks | Radio - Arizona Sports 98.7 FM | TV - FOX Sports Arizona
TEMPE, Ariz. -- Prove it. The Arizona Cardinals' preseason finale against the San Diego Chargers will be a stage for players to prove they deserve a roster spot or prove they are healthy enough to...
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
Goran Dragic finally found his kryptonite on the international level. The Phoenix Suns guard was limited to six points on 3-of-10 shooting in Slovenia's 101-71 loss to the United States in both teams'...
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
PHOENIX -- The Los Angeles Dodgers put together a six-run fourth inning -- forcing Trevor Cahill's early exit and propelling them to a convincing 9-5 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks Tuesday night. ...
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Dose of Venom: Didi Gregorius' homer downs Padres
It may have been a quiet summer in Coyote-land and camp still might be a couple of weeks away but the Coyotes do have a "win" in August.
- Glendale arena shifts name from Jobing.com to Gila River Arena
- Arizona Coyotes sign first-round pick Brendan Perlini
- Arizona Coyotes sign Brandon McMillan and Jordan Szwarz
- Arizona Coyotes re-sign David Moss to one-year deal
- Training camp dates set for Arizona Coyotes
"We should beat this team." "I don't like playing in these games because you can't win for losing." "I expect us to go out there and dominate." These are not the normal comments from a college...
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
Back in late July, the Arizona Wildcats were picked to finish fourth in the Pac-12 South in the preseason media poll...
- ESPN writer: Wildcats may lack 'go-to' scorer in 2014-15
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- Arizona Wildcats schedule home-and-home series with UConn
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- Graham OK with nixing FCS teams from schedule
- USC's Shaw admits to lies about injuries, rescue
- Report: Cardinals to bring Harrison in for a visit
- Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Cards kicker
- D-backs' Gibson says 6-man rotation on the way
- Zach Bauman excited for opportunity Thursday
- Photos: New college football uniforms for 2014
- Panel: Arians the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- Franz on ASU: Stagnant or statement
- Cardinals' Floyd named to SI's All-Breakout Team
Character Counts Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
7 hours, 26 minutes ago.
Adam Green Arizona Cardinals look to get something out of preseason loss to Cincinnati Bengals
Sunday, Aug 24, 10:43 pm
- Tim Kurkjian - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social