Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- 12:30 pm - Mercury @ Lynx | TV - ABC
- 1:10 pm - Rockies @ Diamondbacks | Radio - Arizona Sports 98.7 FM | TV - FOX Sports Arizona
And then there were 53. By NFL rule, the Arizona Cardinals had to trim their down from 75 players Saturday to 53, and general manager Steve Keim and Co. have done just that. One player released...
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
That's more like it. Just a few days removed from a poor performance -- six points on 3-of-10 shooting to go along with four turnovers -- in an exhibition against Team USA, Phoenix Suns point guard...
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
PHOENIX -- Despite another stellar performance from Vidal Nuno, the Arizona Diamondbacks could not produce any runs for support as they fell to the Colorado Rockies 2-0. Nuno came out on Saturday night...
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Jake Lamb's late grand slam propels Diamondbacks past Rockies
- Diamondbacks upend Rockies in series opener: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: Daniel Hudson, Chris Owings, A.J. Pollock, Cody Ross may return soon
- Arizona Diamondbacks claim OF Nolan Reimold off waivers
It may have been a quiet summer in Coyote-land and camp still might be a couple of weeks away but the Coyotes do have a "win" in August.
- Glendale arena shifts name from Jobing.com to Gila River Arena
- Arizona Coyotes sign first-round pick Brendan Perlini
- Arizona Coyotes sign Brandon McMillan and Jordan Szwarz
- Arizona Coyotes re-sign David Moss to one-year deal
- Training camp dates set for Arizona Coyotes
TEMPE, Ariz. -- What can you say? The 2014 season opener went pretty much according to plan for the 19th-ranked Arizona State Sun Devils. Translation: ASU's "Big Three" of quarterback Taylor...
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
TUCSON, Ariz. -- Arizona ran over Nevada-Las Vegas in a rout last season. The Rebels loaded up to prevent that from happening, so the Wildcats went to the air and beat them with a record-setting performance...
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- ESPN writer: Wildcats may lack 'go-to' scorer in 2014-15
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- D-backs squander Nuno's strong start | BTN
- Arians on Mathieu: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Kirk Gibson: Several D-backs may return soon
- Wildcats AD Byrne: Territorial Cup is chief goal
- USA opens World Cup with drubbing of Finland
- Despite interest from Cardinals, Harrison retires
- Haboob: Nebraska WR makes behind-back catch
- Rams cut Sam, 1st drafted openly gay player
- Video: D-backs' Lamb hits 1st career slam
- NFL.com predicts Cards will win some awards
Haboob Blog Nebraska wide receiver makes improbable behind-the-back catch
3 hours, 38 minutes ago.
Character Counts Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
Wednesday, Aug 27, 2:55 pm
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social