Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- No Games Today
Arizona sports fans know what kind of a guy Larry Fitzgerald is. Not only is he great for the team on the field, but he's been an excellent member of the community off it. He's going to be rewarded...
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at TCU CB Jason Verrett
- NFL.com's Brandt: Jonathan Cooper poised for a big 2014
- Hopefully Zach Mettenberger didn't look too good
- Report: Detroit Lions tried to trade for Patrick Peterson in 2011 draft
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
Jabari Parker is hoping to become Duke's latest one-and-done star to become the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.The 6-foot-8 All-American forward said Thursday he'll enter the NBA draft after being...
- Phoenix Suns say goodbye to season, each other
- Suns' Babby: 'The progress that we made is palpable and tangible'
- Al McCoy: Suns were most exciting team in the NBA
- ESPN: A quartet of Suns are among the NBA's most improved
- Wildcats G James Young to enter NBA draft
The Arizona Diamondbacks are off to a nightmarish start to the 2014 season. The D-backs are 4-14, the worst 18-game start in team history. They're 1-11 (including two games in Australia) at home and...
- D-backs prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest start
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
I hate writing this piece. Not only because this means the Phoenix Coyotes' season is done for the year, but writing it for the second time in a row in mid-April makes it all the more painful. ...
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Coyotes poised to hit the reset button after losing identity
While it's anyone's guess as to how the Arizona State men's basketball team will look when it takes the floor in 2014-15 given the departures of Brandon Kearney, Caelen Robinson, Egor Koulechov, Jahii...
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
Aaron Gordon has played his last game as an Arizona Wildcat, as the forward announced Tuesday he will forgo his three remaining seasons of NCAA eligibility to enter June's NBA draft. Gordon is a projected...
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Suns say goodbye to season, each other
- Donovan McNabb arrested in Phoenix area
- McCoy: Suns were most exciting team in NBA
- Hall: 'Far too early to say' jobs are in jeopardy
- D-backs prospect Bradley struggles in latest start
- Gambo: Diamondbacks are no easy fix
- Sendek unveils 'more difficult' 2014-15 schedule
- Suns GM: 'We'd like to have' Frye back
- ASU's Carson officially declares for NBA Draft
- Suns' Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm
Character Counts Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
4 hours, 37 minutes ago.
Adam Green Suns' future looks bright, but D-backs have proven nothing is guaranteed
4 hours, 59 minutes ago.
Haboob Blog Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut
5 hours, 38 minutes ago.
Off the Ice Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
Wednesday, Apr 16, 1:38 pm
John Gambadoro Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
23 hours, 5 minutes ago.
Happening Now in Arizona Sports
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippet reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Thursday April 17The fate of the world could be in Tucson’s hands.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social