Updated Nov 7, 2011 - 2:20 pm
ASU (still) waiting on Jahii Carson
The Sun Devils sixth season under head coach Herb Sendek tips off against Montana State; and yet, the biggest topic surrounding the program remains freshman point guard Jahii Carson.
"I know the most frequently asked question these days is regarding Jahii's status," Sendek said Monday. "I'll head you off at the pass and let you know that we do not have any news to report. When we do we'll most certainly share it with you."
Carson's Sun Devil future continues to be on hold as he awaits clearance from the NCAA. He has yet to practice with his new team and missed Saturday's exhibition game against Grand Canyon University.
Carson starred at Mesa High School, leading the Jackrabbits to the Class 5A state semifinals. He was named to the 2011 Parade Magazine All-America second team after putting up averages of 32.2 points, 3.6 assists and 2.1 steals per game.
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Report: ASU's Musselman a 'legitimate candidate' for South Florida job
- ASU AD Anderson: Good season, now must get better
- ASU coach Sendek: There's positive mojo with the Sun Devils
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.