Updated Jul 8, 2011 - 3:48 pm
Arizona Cardinals QB Stock Watch
With all the talk and speculation about who will line up under center for the Arizona Cardinals in 2011 -- if there is an NFL in 2011 -- we decided it was time for someone to simplify the entire process. With that in mind we put together our QB Stock Watch where you can find out who's moving up, who's moving down and who's just not moving at all.
|#1|| Kevin Kolb, Philadelphia Eagles
||The question remains, will the price be right? |
|#2|| Kyle Orton, Denver Broncos
||He's on the move. We're just not sure if that means he's leaving Denver or not.|
|#3|| Marc Bulger, Baltimore Ravens
||One day he wants to be a starter the next he doesn't. Hopefully the day the lockout ends is one where he's interested in starting.
|#4|| John Skelton, Arizona Cardinals
||He could be the default choice.
|#5|| Carson Palmer, Cincinnati Bengals
||He's moved away from Cincinnati but that doesn't mean he'll be playing for a new team.
|#6|| Brett Favre, Retirement?
||The lockout might make training camps shorter than usual. No wonder why Favre is interested in a comeback.|
|#7|| Matt Hasselbeck, Seattle Seahawks
||Sounds like Seattle may still let him get away.|
|#8|| Vince Young, Tennessee Titans
||One former Cardinal thinks he'd be perfect in Arizona.|
|#8|| Matt Flynn, Green Bay Packers
||As an emergency option he wouldn't be a bad choice..|
|#285|| Max Hall, Arizona Cardinals
||The longer the lockout goes the more likely it is that he'll have a job. Just hopefully not as a starter.
|#624|| Derek Anderson, (Fill in team willing to pay him)
||Want him back Cleveland?
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.