Updated Apr 19, 2011 - 2:08 pm
Mock draft has Cardinals taking Robert Quinn
With the fifth pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select...Robert Quinn.
Based on his mock draft, ProFootballTalk's Evan Silva, has the Cardinals taking the North Carolina linebacker.
"Helps to fill the void created when Karlos Dansby left via free agency," he said. "This is the process of rebuilding that team.
"Robert Quinn is the safe pick, the smart pick at number five based on who we have projected with the top four."
Hard to say a guy who was suspended for a season is the safe pick, but at 6'4", 265 pounds, the 20-year-old Quinn has the potential to be an impact player at a spot where the Cardinals desperately need playmakers.
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?