Updated Apr 19, 2011 - 2:08 pm
Mock draft has Cardinals taking Robert Quinn
With the fifth pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select...Robert Quinn.
Based on his mock draft, ProFootballTalk's Evan Silva, has the Cardinals taking the North Carolina linebacker.
"Helps to fill the void created when Karlos Dansby left via free agency," he said. "This is the process of rebuilding that team.
"Robert Quinn is the safe pick, the smart pick at number five based on who we have projected with the top four."
Hard to say a guy who was suspended for a season is the safe pick, but at 6'4", 265 pounds, the 20-year-old Quinn has the potential to be an impact player at a spot where the Cardinals desperately need playmakers.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.