Updated Apr 19, 2011 - 2:08 pm
Mock draft has Cardinals taking Robert Quinn
With the fifth pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select...Robert Quinn.
Based on his mock draft, ProFootballTalk's Evan Silva, has the Cardinals taking the North Carolina linebacker.
"Helps to fill the void created when Karlos Dansby left via free agency," he said. "This is the process of rebuilding that team.
"Robert Quinn is the safe pick, the smart pick at number five based on who we have projected with the top four."
Hard to say a guy who was suspended for a season is the safe pick, but at 6'4", 265 pounds, the 20-year-old Quinn has the potential to be an impact player at a spot where the Cardinals desperately need playmakers.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.