Updated Apr 19, 2011 - 2:08 pm
Mock draft has Cardinals taking Robert Quinn
With the fifth pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select...Robert Quinn.
Based on his mock draft, ProFootballTalk's Evan Silva, has the Cardinals taking the North Carolina linebacker.
"Helps to fill the void created when Karlos Dansby left via free agency," he said. "This is the process of rebuilding that team.
"Robert Quinn is the safe pick, the smart pick at number five based on who we have projected with the top four."
Hard to say a guy who was suspended for a season is the safe pick, but at 6'4", 265 pounds, the 20-year-old Quinn has the potential to be an impact player at a spot where the Cardinals desperately need playmakers.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?