Updated Apr 19, 2011 - 2:08 pm
Mock draft has Cardinals taking Robert Quinn
With the fifth pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select...Robert Quinn.
Based on his mock draft, ProFootballTalk's Evan Silva, has the Cardinals taking the North Carolina linebacker.
"Helps to fill the void created when Karlos Dansby left via free agency," he said. "This is the process of rebuilding that team.
"Robert Quinn is the safe pick, the smart pick at number five based on who we have projected with the top four."
Hard to say a guy who was suspended for a season is the safe pick, but at 6'4", 265 pounds, the 20-year-old Quinn has the potential to be an impact player at a spot where the Cardinals desperately need playmakers.
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians - July 27, 2014
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.