Updated May 3, 2011 - 5:32 pm
Would Carson Palmer be a good fit for the Cardinals?
PHOENIX - Now that the NFL Draft is over for the Arizona Cardinals, much of the talk and speculation will go back to who will be the starting quarterback for the team next season.
Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner fueled the fire when he said on the Dan Patrick show that he would take Carson Palmer if he could have his choice of any available quarterback for the Cardinals.
On the Sports 620 KTAR's Gambo and Ash show on Tuesday, the debate continued whether Palmer would be the best choice to clear up the Cardinals muddled quarterback position.
"That is my number one pick to be the Cardinals quarterback next season. Carson Palmer is number one for me," said Mark Asher.
Asher was alone in his assessment of Palmer.
"I don't want to touch Palmer. You just went stopgap quarterback last year and it was a disaster," said John Gambadoro who prefers the Eagles' Kevin Kolb as the best choice.
It looks like until the Cardinals finally make a move to shore up their quarterback position, whether it's Kolb, Palmer, Matt Hasselbeck, Marc Bulger, Kyle Orton or Donovan McNabb, the debate will continue over what the team should do.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?