Updated May 3, 2011 - 5:32 pm
Would Carson Palmer be a good fit for the Cardinals?
PHOENIX - Now that the NFL Draft is over for the Arizona Cardinals, much of the talk and speculation will go back to who will be the starting quarterback for the team next season.
Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner fueled the fire when he said on the Dan Patrick show that he would take Carson Palmer if he could have his choice of any available quarterback for the Cardinals.
On the Sports 620 KTAR's Gambo and Ash show on Tuesday, the debate continued whether Palmer would be the best choice to clear up the Cardinals muddled quarterback position.
"That is my number one pick to be the Cardinals quarterback next season. Carson Palmer is number one for me," said Mark Asher.
Asher was alone in his assessment of Palmer.
"I don't want to touch Palmer. You just went stopgap quarterback last year and it was a disaster," said John Gambadoro who prefers the Eagles' Kevin Kolb as the best choice.
It looks like until the Cardinals finally make a move to shore up their quarterback position, whether it's Kolb, Palmer, Matt Hasselbeck, Marc Bulger, Kyle Orton or Donovan McNabb, the debate will continue over what the team should do.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.