Updated Jun 22, 2011 - 1:54 pm
Calais Campbell among league's most efficient
While Calais Campbell may not be as household name, he is one of the most productive pass rushers in the NFL, and has been for the past three years.
A recent study by profootballfocus.com discovered that Campbell was the 17th most efficient pass rusher last season and the 14th most efficient over the past three seasons.
Pro football focus determined a productivity rating by taking sacks, hits and hurries and dividing that by the number of snaps spent rushing the passer.
In 2010, Campbell rushed the passer on 424 snaps and was credited with either a sack or pressure on 34 of those, for an efficiency rating of 6.37, which was just above his three year average of 6.28.
In his three seasons as a Cardinal, the former Miami Hurricane has amassed 136 tackles and 13 sacks.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.