Updated Jun 22, 2011 - 1:54 pm
Calais Campbell among league's most efficient
While Calais Campbell may not be as household name, he is one of the most productive pass rushers in the NFL, and has been for the past three years.
A recent study by profootballfocus.com discovered that Campbell was the 17th most efficient pass rusher last season and the 14th most efficient over the past three seasons.
Pro football focus determined a productivity rating by taking sacks, hits and hurries and dividing that by the number of snaps spent rushing the passer.
In 2010, Campbell rushed the passer on 424 snaps and was credited with either a sack or pressure on 34 of those, for an efficiency rating of 6.37, which was just above his three year average of 6.28.
In his three seasons as a Cardinal, the former Miami Hurricane has amassed 136 tackles and 13 sacks.
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?