Updated Jun 22, 2011 - 1:54 pm
Calais Campbell among league's most efficient
While Calais Campbell may not be as household name, he is one of the most productive pass rushers in the NFL, and has been for the past three years.
A recent study by profootballfocus.com discovered that Campbell was the 17th most efficient pass rusher last season and the 14th most efficient over the past three seasons.
Pro football focus determined a productivity rating by taking sacks, hits and hurries and dividing that by the number of snaps spent rushing the passer.
In 2010, Campbell rushed the passer on 424 snaps and was credited with either a sack or pressure on 34 of those, for an efficiency rating of 6.37, which was just above his three year average of 6.28.
In his three seasons as a Cardinal, the former Miami Hurricane has amassed 136 tackles and 13 sacks.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.