Updated Jul 5, 2011 - 10:41 am
Darnell Dockett's new pet -- it's not a puppy
Darnell Dockett is an interesting guy.
Whether he's tweeting about being pulled over by police or just his every day life, the Cardinals defensive lineman is nothing if not entertaining.
But now, maybe, he's just bored.
I just bought this! His new name is NINO http://lockerz.com/s/116746734
NINO is an alligator. He's also the newest member of the Dockett household.
Now, there's nothing illegal about owning the alligator, and it's doubtful there is anything in the player's contract forbidding him to own one.
That said, here's hoping Dockett hasn't bitten off more than he could chew with this one -- and that NINO doesn't do the same.
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.