Updated Jul 5, 2011 - 10:41 am
Darnell Dockett's new pet -- it's not a puppy
Darnell Dockett is an interesting guy.
Whether he's tweeting about being pulled over by police or just his every day life, the Cardinals defensive lineman is nothing if not entertaining.
But now, maybe, he's just bored.
I just bought this! His new name is NINO http://lockerz.com/s/116746734
NINO is an alligator. He's also the newest member of the Dockett household.
Now, there's nothing illegal about owning the alligator, and it's doubtful there is anything in the player's contract forbidding him to own one.
That said, here's hoping Dockett hasn't bitten off more than he could chew with this one -- and that NINO doesn't do the same.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.