Updated Jul 5, 2011 - 10:41 am
Darnell Dockett's new pet -- it's not a puppy
Darnell Dockett is an interesting guy.
Whether he's tweeting about being pulled over by police or just his every day life, the Cardinals defensive lineman is nothing if not entertaining.
But now, maybe, he's just bored.
I just bought this! His new name is NINO http://lockerz.com/s/116746734
NINO is an alligator. He's also the newest member of the Dockett household.
Now, there's nothing illegal about owning the alligator, and it's doubtful there is anything in the player's contract forbidding him to own one.
That said, here's hoping Dockett hasn't bitten off more than he could chew with this one -- and that NINO doesn't do the same.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?