Updated Jul 13, 2011 - 11:28 pm
Dockett has the Cards' biggest mouth -- and that's a good thing
Darnell Dockett is a character.
He tweets while being pulled over by the police, about his pet alligator and, well, anything else that's on his mind.
He's funny, confusing and, sometimes, frustrating.
But he's not James Harrison.
Harrison, of course, is the Steelers linebacker who, among other things, voiced his displeasure for NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and complained about how his QB, Ben Roethlisberger, basically lost Super Bowl XLV a few months back.
In the words of Chad Ochocinco, child please.
Harrison's statements are moronic at best, disturbing at worst. Still, one of the things that separates Dockett from Harrison is the fact that Nine-O never backs down from his comments. While he may not care what you think about him or what he said, he is at least willing to own up to the fact that those are actually his words.
Harrison, on the other hand, is not. He came out later and claimed he was misquoted, or hacked, or whatever. It's an empty statement, really, because there is no doubt he said what he was quoted as saying.
Darnell Dockett and James Harrison. While both players say dumb things, the Cardinal has always come across as playful. Harrison? He just comes across as a guy who lacking a clue.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.