Updated Jul 21, 2011 - 10:39 am
Kevin Kolb looking for a house in Arizona
While Kolb is still a member of the Philadelphia Eagles, the Cardinals appear to be the favorites to acquire the quarterback.
NFL experts and analysts think Kolb is coming to the Valley and it appears the quarterback does too, as he has allegedly begun to look for a new home in Arizona.
"He is already picking out a house in Arizona, in the Phoenix area, guaranteed," ESPN's Sal Paolantonio said on The Herd with Colin Cowherd. "He is already looking at real estate."
Kolb's willingness to look for a home only solidifies the rumors that the Cardinals are in the lead of the Kevin Kolb sweepstakes. Paolantonio's guarantee should raise Cardinals fans expectations about the future as they begin to envision life with a new signal caller.
While Kolb has Arizona excited, the hype revolves around his promise and potential rather than his actual on-field performance.
His play on the field has not been bad, but it has not been good either. In fact it has barely happened. In his five-year career, Kolb has only started seven games and has thrown 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
Although he has yet to be an NFL starter for an entire season, Kolb will be an upgrade for the Cardinals who are in desperate need for a quarterback.
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.