Kolb '100 percent' to be traded, likely to Arizona
Kevin Kolb will be traded, and there's a very, very, VERY strong chance it will be to the Arizona Cardinals.
According to ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter on NFL Live, it is "100 percent [Kolb's] traded."
At this point we all figured that to be a given. The Eagles understand Kolb will leave as a free agent following the 2011 season and are hoping to get something in return instead of losing him for nothing.
What Schefter said next, though, is really intriguing. He didn't say Kolb is probably heading to Arizona or that there's a good chance of that happening. No, he was a little more convinced.
"Arizona is the first, second, and third most likely landing spot," he said.
Doesn't exactly leave much room for doubt, does it?
Even the most ardent anti-Kolb Cardinals fan, at this point, has probably realized the Eagle is going to be the team's next quarterback.
However, though it may have seemed like just bringing Kolb to the Cardinals was a difficult task, in reality the real challenge lies ahead.
Will Kolb prove to be the guy the Cardinals think and hope he is, or will he continue to be the inconsistent player he was in Philadelphia?
Looks like Arizona will find out shortly.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.