Updated Jul 25, 2011 - 9:49 am
Arizona Cardinals expected to open training camp Wednesday
After what seemed like the longest NFL offseason in history, football activities will resume shortly and training camps could start as early as Wednesday.
According to Matt Pomeroy of the NFL Network, the Arizona Cardinals will be one of 10 teams opening camp on Wednesday.
Teams starting camp Wednesday: Broncos, Cardinals, Cowboys, Chargers, Eagles, Jaguars, Patriots, Raiders, Ravens, Seahawks
This is certainly a good sign, but it is also tentative. The Cardinals may not be in Flagstaff by Wednesday, but the fact that a date is set, is certainly a good sign and a step in the right direction.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.