Updated Jul 25, 2011 - 9:58 am
One quarterback the Cards WON'T be signing
Apparently Daunte Culpepper wants a job in the NFL.
According to ProFootballTalk, the veteran cites "unfinished business" as reason for wanting another shot.
In fact, the site lists the Cardinals as a team that should at least consider giving Culpepper a tryout.
Unless, of course, the Cardinals are seeking a QB whose touchdown celebration is as good as his throwing arm (see :22 into the video).
Since then Culpepper has played for the Vikings, Dolphins, Raiders and Lions, tallying just 14 touchdowns against 20 interceptions in four years outside of Minnesota.
We know the Cardinals QB situation was bad last season, but if it ever gets to the point where Daunte Culpepper becomes a legitimate option it is probably time to fold up shop altogether.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!