Updated Jul 25, 2011 - 9:58 am
One quarterback the Cards WON'T be signing
Apparently Daunte Culpepper wants a job in the NFL.
According to ProFootballTalk, the veteran cites "unfinished business" as reason for wanting another shot.
In fact, the site lists the Cardinals as a team that should at least consider giving Culpepper a tryout.
Unless, of course, the Cardinals are seeking a QB whose touchdown celebration is as good as his throwing arm (see :22 into the video).
Since then Culpepper has played for the Vikings, Dolphins, Raiders and Lions, tallying just 14 touchdowns against 20 interceptions in four years outside of Minnesota.
We know the Cardinals QB situation was bad last season, but if it ever gets to the point where Daunte Culpepper becomes a legitimate option it is probably time to fold up shop altogether.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.