Updated Jul 25, 2011 - 9:58 am
One quarterback the Cards WON'T be signing
Apparently Daunte Culpepper wants a job in the NFL.
According to ProFootballTalk, the veteran cites "unfinished business" as reason for wanting another shot.
In fact, the site lists the Cardinals as a team that should at least consider giving Culpepper a tryout.
Unless, of course, the Cardinals are seeking a QB whose touchdown celebration is as good as his throwing arm (see :22 into the video).
Since then Culpepper has played for the Vikings, Dolphins, Raiders and Lions, tallying just 14 touchdowns against 20 interceptions in four years outside of Minnesota.
We know the Cardinals QB situation was bad last season, but if it ever gets to the point where Daunte Culpepper becomes a legitimate option it is probably time to fold up shop altogether.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.