Updated Jul 25, 2011 - 9:58 am
One quarterback the Cards WON'T be signing
Apparently Daunte Culpepper wants a job in the NFL.
According to ProFootballTalk, the veteran cites "unfinished business" as reason for wanting another shot.
In fact, the site lists the Cardinals as a team that should at least consider giving Culpepper a tryout.
Unless, of course, the Cardinals are seeking a QB whose touchdown celebration is as good as his throwing arm (see :22 into the video).
Since then Culpepper has played for the Vikings, Dolphins, Raiders and Lions, tallying just 14 touchdowns against 20 interceptions in four years outside of Minnesota.
We know the Cardinals QB situation was bad last season, but if it ever gets to the point where Daunte Culpepper becomes a legitimate option it is probably time to fold up shop altogether.
- Arizona Cardinals Bruce Arians not surprised James Harrison retired
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves