Super Bowl champion on verge of joining Cardinals
The task of rebuilding the offensive line is a great one for the Arizona Cardinals, but it appears they are finally ready to begin the process.
Green Bay guard Daryn Colledge on verge of getting a new deal with Arizona
Colledge, who started for the Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers, has started 76 of the 80 games he's played, helping the Packers offense become one of the best in the NFL.
At 6-foot-4, 308 pounds, Colledge is a big lineman who figures to slide into the left guard spot vacated by the retired Alan Faneca.
- Bruce Arians and Charles Barkley in agreement on gay athlete issue
- Tyrann Mathieu making 'believers'
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals 26th in future power rankings
- Cardinals coach: As of now, Rashard Mendenhall is the starting running back
- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on Daryl Washington: 'He's walking a very thin line'
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br