Updated Jul 27, 2011 - 11:16 pm
Super Bowl champion on verge of joining Cardinals
The task of rebuilding the offensive line is a great one for the Arizona Cardinals, but it appears they are finally ready to begin the process.
Green Bay guard Daryn Colledge on verge of getting a new deal with Arizona
Colledge, who started for the Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers, has started 76 of the 80 games he's played, helping the Packers offense become one of the best in the NFL.
At 6-foot-4, 308 pounds, Colledge is a big lineman who figures to slide into the left guard spot vacated by the retired Alan Faneca.
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?