Updated Jul 27, 2011 - 11:16 pm
Super Bowl champion on verge of joining Cardinals
The task of rebuilding the offensive line is a great one for the Arizona Cardinals, but it appears they are finally ready to begin the process.
Green Bay guard Daryn Colledge on verge of getting a new deal with Arizona
Colledge, who started for the Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers, has started 76 of the 80 games he's played, helping the Packers offense become one of the best in the NFL.
At 6-foot-4, 308 pounds, Colledge is a big lineman who figures to slide into the left guard spot vacated by the retired Alan Faneca.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.