Updated Jul 27, 2011 - 11:16 pm
Super Bowl champion on verge of joining Cardinals
The task of rebuilding the offensive line is a great one for the Arizona Cardinals, but it appears they are finally ready to begin the process.
Green Bay guard Daryn Colledge on verge of getting a new deal with Arizona
Colledge, who started for the Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers, has started 76 of the 80 games he's played, helping the Packers offense become one of the best in the NFL.
At 6-foot-4, 308 pounds, Colledge is a big lineman who figures to slide into the left guard spot vacated by the retired Alan Faneca.
- Arizona Cardinals begin camp with confidence and optimism
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu takes another step closer to returning to the field
- Cardinals ILB Kevin Minter on trying to replace Karlos Dansby: 'It's going to be like college again'
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.