Updated Jul 27, 2011 - 11:16 pm
Super Bowl champion on verge of joining Cardinals
The task of rebuilding the offensive line is a great one for the Arizona Cardinals, but it appears they are finally ready to begin the process.
Green Bay guard Daryn Colledge on verge of getting a new deal with Arizona
Colledge, who started for the Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers, has started 76 of the 80 games he's played, helping the Packers offense become one of the best in the NFL.
At 6-foot-4, 308 pounds, Colledge is a big lineman who figures to slide into the left guard spot vacated by the retired Alan Faneca.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.