Updated Jul 30, 2011 - 11:03 am
Cardinals showing interest in Todd Heap
The Cardinals have been making moves, but aside from trading for Kevin Kolb none would be considered "flashy."
Well, that could could change shortly.
There is mutal interest between the Arizona Cardinals and free agent Tight End Tood Heap, discussions have taken place.
When news of Heap's release from Baltimore circulated many people in the Valley wanted to see the local guy return, and that would not be a bad idea at all.
While not the player he used to be, Heap is still a good receiver and would be a nice safety-valve for Kolb to throw to, as well as a good mentor for rookie Rob Houseler
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.