Updated Jul 30, 2011 - 11:03 am
Cardinals showing interest in Todd Heap
The Cardinals have been making moves, but aside from trading for Kevin Kolb none would be considered "flashy."
Well, that could could change shortly.
There is mutal interest between the Arizona Cardinals and free agent Tight End Tood Heap, discussions have taken place.
When news of Heap's release from Baltimore circulated many people in the Valley wanted to see the local guy return, and that would not be a bad idea at all.
While not the player he used to be, Heap is still a good receiver and would be a nice safety-valve for Kolb to throw to, as well as a good mentor for rookie Rob Houseler
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.