Updated Jul 30, 2011 - 11:03 am
Cardinals showing interest in Todd Heap
The Cardinals have been making moves, but aside from trading for Kevin Kolb none would be considered "flashy."
Well, that could could change shortly.
There is mutal interest between the Arizona Cardinals and free agent Tight End Tood Heap, discussions have taken place.
When news of Heap's release from Baltimore circulated many people in the Valley wanted to see the local guy return, and that would not be a bad idea at all.
While not the player he used to be, Heap is still a good receiver and would be a nice safety-valve for Kolb to throw to, as well as a good mentor for rookie Rob Houseler
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!