Updated Jul 30, 2011 - 11:03 am
Cardinals showing interest in Todd Heap
The Cardinals have been making moves, but aside from trading for Kevin Kolb none would be considered "flashy."
Well, that could could change shortly.
There is mutal interest between the Arizona Cardinals and free agent Tight End Tood Heap, discussions have taken place.
When news of Heap's release from Baltimore circulated many people in the Valley wanted to see the local guy return, and that would not be a bad idea at all.
While not the player he used to be, Heap is still a good receiver and would be a nice safety-valve for Kolb to throw to, as well as a good mentor for rookie Rob Houseler
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?