Updated Aug 6, 2011 - 8:06 pm
Dockett: No complaints heard around camp
Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett said all is calm on the complaint front at the Arizona Cardinals camp in Flagstaff.
"I just like the attitude of the guys this year," Dockett said. "Everybody's doing their job, no one's complaining, everyone's working."
Thanks to the lockout, everyone reported to camp a little more out of shape than normal and Whisenhunt is taking measures to get his team back in shape.
"We go in there and look at our workouts and there's like 20 things to do in the morning. Normally it would be like six to eight," Dockett said.
Conditioning has taken place every day after practice, no matter what happened during practice and the guys are going with it, Dockett said.
"We just said, 'Alright coach, whatever you want us to do'," Dockett said.
The fact that the Cardinals most outspoken player has said that all is well in camp could be huge to the team, who apparently slacked off last year.
"Last year, we worked hard to get to a certain level but I feel like a lot of guys didn't buy into the program and do everything that was tolerated by our team to win," Dockett said.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.