Updated Aug 6, 2011 - 8:06 pm
Dockett: No complaints heard around camp
Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett said all is calm on the complaint front at the Arizona Cardinals camp in Flagstaff.
"I just like the attitude of the guys this year," Dockett said. "Everybody's doing their job, no one's complaining, everyone's working."
Thanks to the lockout, everyone reported to camp a little more out of shape than normal and Whisenhunt is taking measures to get his team back in shape.
"We go in there and look at our workouts and there's like 20 things to do in the morning. Normally it would be like six to eight," Dockett said.
Conditioning has taken place every day after practice, no matter what happened during practice and the guys are going with it, Dockett said.
"We just said, 'Alright coach, whatever you want us to do'," Dockett said.
The fact that the Cardinals most outspoken player has said that all is well in camp could be huge to the team, who apparently slacked off last year.
"Last year, we worked hard to get to a certain level but I feel like a lot of guys didn't buy into the program and do everything that was tolerated by our team to win," Dockett said.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.