Updated Aug 6, 2011 - 8:06 pm
Dockett: No complaints heard around camp
Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett said all is calm on the complaint front at the Arizona Cardinals camp in Flagstaff.
"I just like the attitude of the guys this year," Dockett said. "Everybody's doing their job, no one's complaining, everyone's working."
Thanks to the lockout, everyone reported to camp a little more out of shape than normal and Whisenhunt is taking measures to get his team back in shape.
"We go in there and look at our workouts and there's like 20 things to do in the morning. Normally it would be like six to eight," Dockett said.
Conditioning has taken place every day after practice, no matter what happened during practice and the guys are going with it, Dockett said.
"We just said, 'Alright coach, whatever you want us to do'," Dockett said.
The fact that the Cardinals most outspoken player has said that all is well in camp could be huge to the team, who apparently slacked off last year.
"Last year, we worked hard to get to a certain level but I feel like a lot of guys didn't buy into the program and do everything that was tolerated by our team to win," Dockett said.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.