Updated Aug 8, 2011 - 1:42 pm
Randy Moss to the Cardinals? Hmm...
Kurt Warner thinks the Cardinals should look into signing the recently-retired Randy Moss.
Sports 620 KTAR's Ron Wolfley, on the Doug and Wolf Show Monday, said he had five thoughts on the topic.
"Number one though was, no, not in a million years," he said. "Number two, Larry has a great relationship with Randy Moss, did you know that?"
Wolfley mentioned how Moss would be a No. 2 receiver who could stretch the field, if in fact the guy was trying.
"It all sounds good, if in fact he's going to run the route away from the ball because that's the threat you want," Wolfley said.
Wolf is intrigued by the idea of Moss to the Cardinals, as most of us would be. Just the idea of Randy Moss, Arizona Cardinal, is exciting, if only on the surface.
Could it work? Yeah, there's no reason why not. Though he tallied just 28 receptions last season, most people think Moss can still be an effective receiver.
That is, if he cares.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.