Updated Aug 8, 2011 - 1:42 pm
Randy Moss to the Cardinals? Hmm...
Kurt Warner thinks the Cardinals should look into signing the recently-retired Randy Moss.
Sports 620 KTAR's Ron Wolfley, on the Doug and Wolf Show Monday, said he had five thoughts on the topic.
"Number one though was, no, not in a million years," he said. "Number two, Larry has a great relationship with Randy Moss, did you know that?"
Wolfley mentioned how Moss would be a No. 2 receiver who could stretch the field, if in fact the guy was trying.
"It all sounds good, if in fact he's going to run the route away from the ball because that's the threat you want," Wolfley said.
Wolf is intrigued by the idea of Moss to the Cardinals, as most of us would be. Just the idea of Randy Moss, Arizona Cardinal, is exciting, if only on the surface.
Could it work? Yeah, there's no reason why not. Though he tallied just 28 receptions last season, most people think Moss can still be an effective receiver.
That is, if he cares.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?