Updated Aug 8, 2011 - 1:42 pm
Randy Moss to the Cardinals? Hmm...
Kurt Warner thinks the Cardinals should look into signing the recently-retired Randy Moss.
Sports 620 KTAR's Ron Wolfley, on the Doug and Wolf Show Monday, said he had five thoughts on the topic.
"Number one though was, no, not in a million years," he said. "Number two, Larry has a great relationship with Randy Moss, did you know that?"
Wolfley mentioned how Moss would be a No. 2 receiver who could stretch the field, if in fact the guy was trying.
"It all sounds good, if in fact he's going to run the route away from the ball because that's the threat you want," Wolfley said.
Wolf is intrigued by the idea of Moss to the Cardinals, as most of us would be. Just the idea of Randy Moss, Arizona Cardinal, is exciting, if only on the surface.
Could it work? Yeah, there's no reason why not. Though he tallied just 28 receptions last season, most people think Moss can still be an effective receiver.
That is, if he cares.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.