Updated Aug 8, 2011 - 1:42 pm
Randy Moss to the Cardinals? Hmm...
Kurt Warner thinks the Cardinals should look into signing the recently-retired Randy Moss.
Sports 620 KTAR's Ron Wolfley, on the Doug and Wolf Show Monday, said he had five thoughts on the topic.
"Number one though was, no, not in a million years," he said. "Number two, Larry has a great relationship with Randy Moss, did you know that?"
Wolfley mentioned how Moss would be a No. 2 receiver who could stretch the field, if in fact the guy was trying.
"It all sounds good, if in fact he's going to run the route away from the ball because that's the threat you want," Wolfley said.
Wolf is intrigued by the idea of Moss to the Cardinals, as most of us would be. Just the idea of Randy Moss, Arizona Cardinal, is exciting, if only on the surface.
Could it work? Yeah, there's no reason why not. Though he tallied just 28 receptions last season, most people think Moss can still be an effective receiver.
That is, if he cares.
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.