Updated Aug 8, 2011 - 1:42 pm
Randy Moss to the Cardinals? Hmm...
Kurt Warner thinks the Cardinals should look into signing the recently-retired Randy Moss.
Sports 620 KTAR's Ron Wolfley, on the Doug and Wolf Show Monday, said he had five thoughts on the topic.
"Number one though was, no, not in a million years," he said. "Number two, Larry has a great relationship with Randy Moss, did you know that?"
Wolfley mentioned how Moss would be a No. 2 receiver who could stretch the field, if in fact the guy was trying.
"It all sounds good, if in fact he's going to run the route away from the ball because that's the threat you want," Wolfley said.
Wolf is intrigued by the idea of Moss to the Cardinals, as most of us would be. Just the idea of Randy Moss, Arizona Cardinal, is exciting, if only on the surface.
Could it work? Yeah, there's no reason why not. Though he tallied just 28 receptions last season, most people think Moss can still be an effective receiver.
That is, if he cares.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.