Updated Aug 29, 2011 - 1:32 pm
Arizona Cardinals inlude Komar among roster cuts
The team trimmed its roster to 80 players, a limit that all teams have to meet by Tuesday afternoon.
The most notable move was waiving wide receiver Max Komar, who recorded 12 catches for 117 yards last season.
The Cardinals also waived safety Tommy Irvin and cut fullback Charles Ali, wide receiver Daiveun Curry-Chapman, linebacker Curtis Gatewood, linebacker Duke Lemmens, tackle Eric Mensik, and tackle Jason Speredon.
In addition the team placed cornerback Greg Toler and running back Ryan Williams on injured reserve. Both suffered season ending knee injuries this preseason.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up