Arizona Cardinals inlude Komar among roster cuts
The team trimmed its roster to 80 players, a limit that all teams have to meet by Tuesday afternoon.
The most notable move was waiving wide receiver Max Komar, who recorded 12 catches for 117 yards last season.
The Cardinals also waived safety Tommy Irvin and cut fullback Charles Ali, wide receiver Daiveun Curry-Chapman, linebacker Curtis Gatewood, linebacker Duke Lemmens, tackle Eric Mensik, and tackle Jason Speredon.
In addition the team placed cornerback Greg Toler and running back Ryan Williams on injured reserve. Both suffered season ending knee injuries this preseason.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.