Updated Aug 29, 2011 - 1:32 pm
Arizona Cardinals inlude Komar among roster cuts
The team trimmed its roster to 80 players, a limit that all teams have to meet by Tuesday afternoon.
The most notable move was waiving wide receiver Max Komar, who recorded 12 catches for 117 yards last season.
The Cardinals also waived safety Tommy Irvin and cut fullback Charles Ali, wide receiver Daiveun Curry-Chapman, linebacker Curtis Gatewood, linebacker Duke Lemmens, tackle Eric Mensik, and tackle Jason Speredon.
In addition the team placed cornerback Greg Toler and running back Ryan Williams on injured reserve. Both suffered season ending knee injuries this preseason.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.