Updated Aug 29, 2011 - 1:32 pm
Arizona Cardinals inlude Komar among roster cuts
The team trimmed its roster to 80 players, a limit that all teams have to meet by Tuesday afternoon.
The most notable move was waiving wide receiver Max Komar, who recorded 12 catches for 117 yards last season.
The Cardinals also waived safety Tommy Irvin and cut fullback Charles Ali, wide receiver Daiveun Curry-Chapman, linebacker Curtis Gatewood, linebacker Duke Lemmens, tackle Eric Mensik, and tackle Jason Speredon.
In addition the team placed cornerback Greg Toler and running back Ryan Williams on injured reserve. Both suffered season ending knee injuries this preseason.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.