Updated Aug 29, 2011 - 4:54 pm
Bears RB Taylor would look good in Cardinals uniform
Ron Wolfey from Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf show thinks the Arizona Cardinals would be wise to check out the veteran back.
"I would love to see the Arizona Cardinals sniff around Chester Taylor, I really would," Wolfley said.
Taylor did not put up impressive stats last season, rushing for just 267 yards and three touchdowns, but has earned a reputation for being one of the NFL's more reliable pass-blocking running backs.
"Chestor Taylor fits their need," Wolfley said. "Here's a veteran running back that can hold up in pass protection."
The Cardinals are looking for someone who can replace the carries Ryan Williams was expected to get, since the rookie went down with a season-ending injury a couple weeks ago.
Williams wasn't expected to start ahead of Beanie Wells but was supposed to get a significant amount of playing time.
Wolfley said that although Wells has improved his pass blocking dramatically, it is still not a strength of his.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.