Updated Sep 4, 2011 - 12:23 pm
Arizona Cardinals nab two cornerbacks on waviers
The Arizona Cardinals needed depth at the cornerback position and they were not shy about snapping up players on waivers.
Former Pittsburgh Steeler Crezdon Butler and Cincinnati draft pick Korey Lindsay are now apart of the Arizona Cardinals.
Both players will offer the Cardinals young talent while adding much-needed depth to a position that has been hard hit by injuries.
Butler only played four games last season and had one tackle in those four games. He seems a bit untested, but at this point, the Cards need bodies and can't afford to cross their fingers and hope for talent.
Lindsay, out of Southern Illinois, is not unlike Cardinals' draft pick Patrick Peterson. He has good hands and can return kick in a pinch.
- Dave Pasch, voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Wednesday March 12Dave Pasch explains what it is like to work with Bill Walton.
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.