Arizona Cardinals nab two cornerbacks on waviers
The Arizona Cardinals needed depth at the cornerback position and they were not shy about snapping up players on waivers.
Former Pittsburgh Steeler Crezdon Butler and Cincinnati draft pick Korey Lindsay are now apart of the Arizona Cardinals.
Both players will offer the Cardinals young talent while adding much-needed depth to a position that has been hard hit by injuries.
Butler only played four games last season and had one tackle in those four games. He seems a bit untested, but at this point, the Cards need bodies and can't afford to cross their fingers and hope for talent.
Lindsay, out of Southern Illinois, is not unlike Cardinals' draft pick Patrick Peterson. He has good hands and can return kick in a pinch.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.