Updated Sep 4, 2011 - 12:23 pm
Arizona Cardinals nab two cornerbacks on waviers
The Arizona Cardinals needed depth at the cornerback position and they were not shy about snapping up players on waivers.
Former Pittsburgh Steeler Crezdon Butler and Cincinnati draft pick Korey Lindsay are now apart of the Arizona Cardinals.
Both players will offer the Cardinals young talent while adding much-needed depth to a position that has been hard hit by injuries.
Butler only played four games last season and had one tackle in those four games. He seems a bit untested, but at this point, the Cards need bodies and can't afford to cross their fingers and hope for talent.
Lindsay, out of Southern Illinois, is not unlike Cardinals' draft pick Patrick Peterson. He has good hands and can return kick in a pinch.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.