Updated Sep 4, 2011 - 12:23 pm
Arizona Cardinals nab two cornerbacks on waviers
The Arizona Cardinals needed depth at the cornerback position and they were not shy about snapping up players on waivers.
Former Pittsburgh Steeler Crezdon Butler and Cincinnati draft pick Korey Lindsay are now apart of the Arizona Cardinals.
Both players will offer the Cardinals young talent while adding much-needed depth to a position that has been hard hit by injuries.
Butler only played four games last season and had one tackle in those four games. He seems a bit untested, but at this point, the Cards need bodies and can't afford to cross their fingers and hope for talent.
Lindsay, out of Southern Illinois, is not unlike Cardinals' draft pick Patrick Peterson. He has good hands and can return kick in a pinch.
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.
- Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals GM - Monday July 28Cardinals GM Steve Keim talks about player evaluation during training camp.
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.