Updated Sep 4, 2011 - 12:23 pm
Arizona Cardinals nab two cornerbacks on waviers
The Arizona Cardinals needed depth at the cornerback position and they were not shy about snapping up players on waivers.
Former Pittsburgh Steeler Crezdon Butler and Cincinnati draft pick Korey Lindsay are now apart of the Arizona Cardinals.
Both players will offer the Cardinals young talent while adding much-needed depth to a position that has been hard hit by injuries.
Butler only played four games last season and had one tackle in those four games. He seems a bit untested, but at this point, the Cards need bodies and can't afford to cross their fingers and hope for talent.
Lindsay, out of Southern Illinois, is not unlike Cardinals' draft pick Patrick Peterson. He has good hands and can return kick in a pinch.
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.