Updated Sep 5, 2011 - 12:10 pm
Breakdown of a busy weekend for the Arizona Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals' front office, like many of those in the NFL, was humming over the weekend as they made cuts and looked to pick up available players.
After getting down to their original 53-man roster, the Cardinals took advantage of both cuts and waivers to patch up a few holes caused by injury.
Here is a breakdown of all of the Cardinals' weekend roster moves.
RB Chester Taylor, released by the Chicago Bears.
CB Crezdon Butler, waiver claim from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
CB Korey Lindsay, waiver claim from the Cincinnati Bengals.
TE Stephen Spach
LB Quan Sturdivant
DE Ronald Talley
Practice squad additions:
CB Marshay Green, re-signed after roster cuts
DT Ricky Lumpkin, re-signed after roster cuts
WR Isaiah Wiliams, re-signed after roster cuts
T D.J. Young, re-signed after roster cuts
C Ryan Bartholomew, released by Baltimore Ravens
WR Brandyn Harvey, released by Atlanta Falcons
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.