Updated Sep 5, 2011 - 12:10 pm
Breakdown of a busy weekend for the Arizona Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals' front office, like many of those in the NFL, was humming over the weekend as they made cuts and looked to pick up available players.
After getting down to their original 53-man roster, the Cardinals took advantage of both cuts and waivers to patch up a few holes caused by injury.
Here is a breakdown of all of the Cardinals' weekend roster moves.
RB Chester Taylor, released by the Chicago Bears.
CB Crezdon Butler, waiver claim from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
CB Korey Lindsay, waiver claim from the Cincinnati Bengals.
TE Stephen Spach
LB Quan Sturdivant
DE Ronald Talley
Practice squad additions:
CB Marshay Green, re-signed after roster cuts
DT Ricky Lumpkin, re-signed after roster cuts
WR Isaiah Wiliams, re-signed after roster cuts
T D.J. Young, re-signed after roster cuts
C Ryan Bartholomew, released by Baltimore Ravens
WR Brandyn Harvey, released by Atlanta Falcons
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.