Updated Sep 5, 2011 - 12:10 pm
Breakdown of a busy weekend for the Arizona Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals' front office, like many of those in the NFL, was humming over the weekend as they made cuts and looked to pick up available players.
After getting down to their original 53-man roster, the Cardinals took advantage of both cuts and waivers to patch up a few holes caused by injury.
Here is a breakdown of all of the Cardinals' weekend roster moves.
RB Chester Taylor, released by the Chicago Bears.
CB Crezdon Butler, waiver claim from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
CB Korey Lindsay, waiver claim from the Cincinnati Bengals.
TE Stephen Spach
LB Quan Sturdivant
DE Ronald Talley
Practice squad additions:
CB Marshay Green, re-signed after roster cuts
DT Ricky Lumpkin, re-signed after roster cuts
WR Isaiah Wiliams, re-signed after roster cuts
T D.J. Young, re-signed after roster cuts
C Ryan Bartholomew, released by Baltimore Ravens
WR Brandyn Harvey, released by Atlanta Falcons
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!