Updated Sep 5, 2011 - 12:10 pm
Breakdown of a busy weekend for the Arizona Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals' front office, like many of those in the NFL, was humming over the weekend as they made cuts and looked to pick up available players.
After getting down to their original 53-man roster, the Cardinals took advantage of both cuts and waivers to patch up a few holes caused by injury.
Here is a breakdown of all of the Cardinals' weekend roster moves.
RB Chester Taylor, released by the Chicago Bears.
CB Crezdon Butler, waiver claim from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
CB Korey Lindsay, waiver claim from the Cincinnati Bengals.
TE Stephen Spach
LB Quan Sturdivant
DE Ronald Talley
Practice squad additions:
CB Marshay Green, re-signed after roster cuts
DT Ricky Lumpkin, re-signed after roster cuts
WR Isaiah Wiliams, re-signed after roster cuts
T D.J. Young, re-signed after roster cuts
C Ryan Bartholomew, released by Baltimore Ravens
WR Brandyn Harvey, released by Atlanta Falcons
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.