Updated Sep 5, 2011 - 12:10 pm
Breakdown of a busy weekend for the Arizona Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals' front office, like many of those in the NFL, was humming over the weekend as they made cuts and looked to pick up available players.
After getting down to their original 53-man roster, the Cardinals took advantage of both cuts and waivers to patch up a few holes caused by injury.
Here is a breakdown of all of the Cardinals' weekend roster moves.
RB Chester Taylor, released by the Chicago Bears.
CB Crezdon Butler, waiver claim from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
CB Korey Lindsay, waiver claim from the Cincinnati Bengals.
TE Stephen Spach
LB Quan Sturdivant
DE Ronald Talley
Practice squad additions:
CB Marshay Green, re-signed after roster cuts
DT Ricky Lumpkin, re-signed after roster cuts
WR Isaiah Wiliams, re-signed after roster cuts
T D.J. Young, re-signed after roster cuts
C Ryan Bartholomew, released by Baltimore Ravens
WR Brandyn Harvey, released by Atlanta Falcons
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.