Updated Sep 8, 2011 - 5:59 pm
NFC West: What the experts are saying
Well, the predictions from around the nation are in and the general consensus seems to be that the Arizona Cardinals will be better in 2011 than they were in 2010. Still, so are the Rams, and they're most often selected as the NFC West champion.
|Evan Silva, NBC Sports||Pro Football Focus||Arthur Arkush, Yahoo||Bucky Brooks, NFL.com|
|Brian Billick, FoxSports||Adam Schein, FoxSports||Gene Wojciechowski, ESPN.com||Chris Burke, SI.com|
|Jeffri Chadiha, ESPN.com||John Clayton, ESPN.com||Ashley Fox, ESPN.com||Mike Sando, ESPN.com|
|Matt Williamson, Scouts Inc.||Jason La Canfora, NFL.com||Michael Lombardi, NFL.com||Albert Breer, NFL.com|
|Peter Schrager, FoxSports||Pat Yasinkas, ESPN.com||Kevin Seifert, ESPN.com||Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com|
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.