Updated Sep 13, 2011 - 11:38 am
Cardinals tickets among cheapest in NFL
It doesn't cost much to see a Cardinals game live, at least, not when compared to some other NFL teams.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Team Marketing Report's annual rankings have the Cardinals at 26th out of 32 teams when it comes to average cost to attend an NFL game.
Four tickets plus a couple of beers, hot dogs and sodas, as well as parking and two ball caps cost $367.10 for a Cardinals game in Glendale.
That compares to an NFL average of $427.29 for a party of four to go to a game.
While that isn't exactly chump change, the report puts the Cardinals significantly lower than some of the league's other teams.
The Jets, for example, would cost a party of four $628.90.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.