Updated Sep 13, 2011 - 11:38 am
Cardinals tickets among cheapest in NFL
It doesn't cost much to see a Cardinals game live, at least, not when compared to some other NFL teams.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Team Marketing Report's annual rankings have the Cardinals at 26th out of 32 teams when it comes to average cost to attend an NFL game.
Four tickets plus a couple of beers, hot dogs and sodas, as well as parking and two ball caps cost $367.10 for a Cardinals game in Glendale.
That compares to an NFL average of $427.29 for a party of four to go to a game.
While that isn't exactly chump change, the report puts the Cardinals significantly lower than some of the league's other teams.
The Jets, for example, would cost a party of four $628.90.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.