Updated Sep 13, 2011 - 11:38 am
Cardinals tickets among cheapest in NFL
It doesn't cost much to see a Cardinals game live, at least, not when compared to some other NFL teams.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Team Marketing Report's annual rankings have the Cardinals at 26th out of 32 teams when it comes to average cost to attend an NFL game.
Four tickets plus a couple of beers, hot dogs and sodas, as well as parking and two ball caps cost $367.10 for a Cardinals game in Glendale.
That compares to an NFL average of $427.29 for a party of four to go to a game.
While that isn't exactly chump change, the report puts the Cardinals significantly lower than some of the league's other teams.
The Jets, for example, would cost a party of four $628.90.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.