Updated Sep 13, 2011 - 6:11 pm
Cardinals win over Panthers scores big ratings
Tempe - The Cardinals thrilling season-opening victory over the Carolina Panthers was also a big winner in terms of TV ratings.
According to The Nielsen Company, the local FOX broadcast of Arizona's 28-21 come-from-behind win generated a 22.6 rating and a 41 share.
It was seen in 425,000 homes and ranked as the Valley's most-watched television program of any kind for the week of September 5-11.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.