Cardinals are 'good enough' to win a bad enough division
In fact, the division is so bad -- once again -- that mediocrity may take the crown, and while many thought the Rams would come out on top, that doesn't appear to be the case anymore.
"It's going to be a bad year for the Rams," Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro said.
Given that, the Cardinals may very well be the favorites, and they could have the schedule to thank.
"Arizona got Carolina, the Rams get the Saints," Arizona Sports 620's Dave Burns said.
All scheduling aside, Burns thinks the Cardinals may have improved just enough in the offseason.
"Are they great? No. Did they get good enough to win this division? I think [Monday night's Rams/Giants game] proved to me that the Arizona Cardinals got good enough to win this division," he said. "They get six games against the Rams, Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers."
The NFC West was won by a 7-9 team last year because the division, as a whole, was terrible. Could the same thing happen again?
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.