Beanie Wells says he just needed a little rest
The running back missed practice Thursday due to a hamstring problem, prompting fans to worry about his availability for Sunday's big game in Seattle.
Thursday on the Big Red Rage, Wells said there is nothing to worry about.
"I just needed a little bit of rest," he told host Paul Calvisi. "It's nothing major at all."
Wells is off to a great start this season, picking up 183 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the team's first two games, but has a history of injury troubles so the latest news was a bit concerning.
However, if he says he's good to go then we should probably believe him, though there will probably be some worry every time he's a little slow to get up after a run.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.