Updated Sep 29, 2011 - 5:11 pm
Beanie Wells should be good to go on Sunday
"Beanie's better," he said. "I expect Beanie to participate a lot more in practice tomorrow and get him some actual reps. Provided it goes well, we're optimistic that he'll have a chance to play Sunday."
When Beanie opened it up Thursday he had no setbacks and doesn't seem to be worried about the injury getting into his head on Sunday.
"Once the game comes on and it's time, it's a different mindset you don't think about anything and I think it will probably help for the better, once the game has started your adrenaline is going so much, pumping and flowing, you don't think about anything," he said.
Beanie also said it's his left hamstring that's bothering him and thinks it happened at the end of the game against the Redskins. He also said this is the first hamstring injury of his career and he's ready to go for Sunday.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.