Updated Sep 29, 2011 - 5:11 pm
Beanie Wells should be good to go on Sunday
"Beanie's better," he said. "I expect Beanie to participate a lot more in practice tomorrow and get him some actual reps. Provided it goes well, we're optimistic that he'll have a chance to play Sunday."
When Beanie opened it up Thursday he had no setbacks and doesn't seem to be worried about the injury getting into his head on Sunday.
"Once the game comes on and it's time, it's a different mindset you don't think about anything and I think it will probably help for the better, once the game has started your adrenaline is going so much, pumping and flowing, you don't think about anything," he said.
Beanie also said it's his left hamstring that's bothering him and thinks it happened at the end of the game against the Redskins. He also said this is the first hamstring injury of his career and he's ready to go for Sunday.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?