Updated Sep 29, 2011 - 5:11 pm
Beanie Wells should be good to go on Sunday
"Beanie's better," he said. "I expect Beanie to participate a lot more in practice tomorrow and get him some actual reps. Provided it goes well, we're optimistic that he'll have a chance to play Sunday."
When Beanie opened it up Thursday he had no setbacks and doesn't seem to be worried about the injury getting into his head on Sunday.
"Once the game comes on and it's time, it's a different mindset you don't think about anything and I think it will probably help for the better, once the game has started your adrenaline is going so much, pumping and flowing, you don't think about anything," he said.
Beanie also said it's his left hamstring that's bothering him and thinks it happened at the end of the game against the Redskins. He also said this is the first hamstring injury of his career and he's ready to go for Sunday.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.