Updated Sep 29, 2011 - 5:11 pm
Beanie Wells should be good to go on Sunday
"Beanie's better," he said. "I expect Beanie to participate a lot more in practice tomorrow and get him some actual reps. Provided it goes well, we're optimistic that he'll have a chance to play Sunday."
When Beanie opened it up Thursday he had no setbacks and doesn't seem to be worried about the injury getting into his head on Sunday.
"Once the game comes on and it's time, it's a different mindset you don't think about anything and I think it will probably help for the better, once the game has started your adrenaline is going so much, pumping and flowing, you don't think about anything," he said.
Beanie also said it's his left hamstring that's bothering him and thinks it happened at the end of the game against the Redskins. He also said this is the first hamstring injury of his career and he's ready to go for Sunday.
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?