Updated Sep 29, 2011 - 5:11 pm
Beanie Wells should be good to go on Sunday
"Beanie's better," he said. "I expect Beanie to participate a lot more in practice tomorrow and get him some actual reps. Provided it goes well, we're optimistic that he'll have a chance to play Sunday."
When Beanie opened it up Thursday he had no setbacks and doesn't seem to be worried about the injury getting into his head on Sunday.
"Once the game comes on and it's time, it's a different mindset you don't think about anything and I think it will probably help for the better, once the game has started your adrenaline is going so much, pumping and flowing, you don't think about anything," he said.
Beanie also said it's his left hamstring that's bothering him and thinks it happened at the end of the game against the Redskins. He also said this is the first hamstring injury of his career and he's ready to go for Sunday.
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!