Updated Oct 12, 2011 - 5:24 pm
Kevin Kolb to Arizona a bad decision?
So far this season Kolb has led the team to a 1-4 record and has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns.
According to Vinnie Iyer of the Sporting News, trading for Kolb was one of the worst offseason moves.
Sure getting Kolb to be their starter was an easy upgrade," Iyer wrote. "Unfortunately, it cost them their best cover man leaving the Cardinals a big experience and talent void.
Kolb was awarded a 65 million dollar extension once the team traded for him, a big sum for a quarterback that only had seven NFL starts at the time.
On the season Kolb has thrown for 1,281 yards, five touchdowns and six interceptions, completing passes at a 58.7 percent clip. He's also fumbled the football five times.
Only time will tell if Kolb turns out to be a bust, but barring injury the QB will have plenty of chances to turn things around and prove the Cardinals made a good move in trading for him.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!