Updated Oct 26, 2011 - 4:47 pm
Sunday will be just another game for Anquan Boldin
Wideout Anquan Boldin played the first seven seasons of his career with the Cardinals before being traded to the Ravens prior to the 2010 campaign, and while this could be looked at as a big game for Boldin the receiver says he is treating this game just like any other.
"You know it's a 16 game season," Boldin said. "We take it one week at a time. Whoever the opponent is coming up we treat them the same way."
Boldin admits he doesn't even follow his former team anymore.
"I'm a Raven," Boldin said. "That's who I pay attention to; everything else is irrelevant to me."
However, Boldin does confess that playing without Larry Fitzgerald has been an adjustment.
"It's been different especially for us," Boldin said. "We were together for six out of my seven years so there's definitely that comfort zone having each other on opposite sides, but we both know this is a business and unfortunately things like that happen so you just got to move on and keep playing."
Boldin racked up 7,520 yards and 44 touchdowns with the Cardinals and has tallied 91 catches for 1,231 yards and nine touchdowns in 22 games with the Ravens.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.