Updated Oct 26, 2011 - 4:47 pm
Sunday will be just another game for Anquan Boldin
Wideout Anquan Boldin played the first seven seasons of his career with the Cardinals before being traded to the Ravens prior to the 2010 campaign, and while this could be looked at as a big game for Boldin the receiver says he is treating this game just like any other.
"You know it's a 16 game season," Boldin said. "We take it one week at a time. Whoever the opponent is coming up we treat them the same way."
Boldin admits he doesn't even follow his former team anymore.
"I'm a Raven," Boldin said. "That's who I pay attention to; everything else is irrelevant to me."
However, Boldin does confess that playing without Larry Fitzgerald has been an adjustment.
"It's been different especially for us," Boldin said. "We were together for six out of my seven years so there's definitely that comfort zone having each other on opposite sides, but we both know this is a business and unfortunately things like that happen so you just got to move on and keep playing."
Boldin racked up 7,520 yards and 44 touchdowns with the Cardinals and has tallied 91 catches for 1,231 yards and nine touchdowns in 22 games with the Ravens.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.