Updated Oct 26, 2011 - 4:47 pm
Sunday will be just another game for Anquan Boldin
Wideout Anquan Boldin played the first seven seasons of his career with the Cardinals before being traded to the Ravens prior to the 2010 campaign, and while this could be looked at as a big game for Boldin the receiver says he is treating this game just like any other.
"You know it's a 16 game season," Boldin said. "We take it one week at a time. Whoever the opponent is coming up we treat them the same way."
Boldin admits he doesn't even follow his former team anymore.
"I'm a Raven," Boldin said. "That's who I pay attention to; everything else is irrelevant to me."
However, Boldin does confess that playing without Larry Fitzgerald has been an adjustment.
"It's been different especially for us," Boldin said. "We were together for six out of my seven years so there's definitely that comfort zone having each other on opposite sides, but we both know this is a business and unfortunately things like that happen so you just got to move on and keep playing."
Boldin racked up 7,520 yards and 44 touchdowns with the Cardinals and has tallied 91 catches for 1,231 yards and nine touchdowns in 22 games with the Ravens.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?