Updated Oct 26, 2011 - 4:47 pm
Sunday will be just another game for Anquan Boldin
Wideout Anquan Boldin played the first seven seasons of his career with the Cardinals before being traded to the Ravens prior to the 2010 campaign, and while this could be looked at as a big game for Boldin the receiver says he is treating this game just like any other.
"You know it's a 16 game season," Boldin said. "We take it one week at a time. Whoever the opponent is coming up we treat them the same way."
Boldin admits he doesn't even follow his former team anymore.
"I'm a Raven," Boldin said. "That's who I pay attention to; everything else is irrelevant to me."
However, Boldin does confess that playing without Larry Fitzgerald has been an adjustment.
"It's been different especially for us," Boldin said. "We were together for six out of my seven years so there's definitely that comfort zone having each other on opposite sides, but we both know this is a business and unfortunately things like that happen so you just got to move on and keep playing."
Boldin racked up 7,520 yards and 44 touchdowns with the Cardinals and has tallied 91 catches for 1,231 yards and nine touchdowns in 22 games with the Ravens.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!