Updated Oct 26, 2011 - 4:47 pm
Sunday will be just another game for Anquan Boldin
Wideout Anquan Boldin played the first seven seasons of his career with the Cardinals before being traded to the Ravens prior to the 2010 campaign, and while this could be looked at as a big game for Boldin the receiver says he is treating this game just like any other.
"You know it's a 16 game season," Boldin said. "We take it one week at a time. Whoever the opponent is coming up we treat them the same way."
Boldin admits he doesn't even follow his former team anymore.
"I'm a Raven," Boldin said. "That's who I pay attention to; everything else is irrelevant to me."
However, Boldin does confess that playing without Larry Fitzgerald has been an adjustment.
"It's been different especially for us," Boldin said. "We were together for six out of my seven years so there's definitely that comfort zone having each other on opposite sides, but we both know this is a business and unfortunately things like that happen so you just got to move on and keep playing."
Boldin racked up 7,520 yards and 44 touchdowns with the Cardinals and has tallied 91 catches for 1,231 yards and nine touchdowns in 22 games with the Ravens.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.