Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 11:20 am
A.J. Jefferson struggles, tweets about it
The 23-year-old was routinely burned in the second half by Ravens receiver Anquan Boldin, and appeared to be benched late in the game.
Afterwards Jefferson, who has taken to Twitter before to vent after games, did so once again.
Only so many people actually know the schemes n game. I do what I'm told, If I had it my way... Well it'd be my way. #ItisWhatItis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To be fair, it's doubtful Jefferson was told to let Boldin turn into the second coming of, well, Anquan Boldin in the second half of the game. Jefferson was beat many times, plain and simple. But facing the physical wideout was going to be difficult, and doing so without safety help may have made it impossible.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.