Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 11:20 am
A.J. Jefferson struggles, tweets about it
The 23-year-old was routinely burned in the second half by Ravens receiver Anquan Boldin, and appeared to be benched late in the game.
Afterwards Jefferson, who has taken to Twitter before to vent after games, did so once again.
Only so many people actually know the schemes n game. I do what I'm told, If I had it my way... Well it'd be my way. #ItisWhatItis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To be fair, it's doubtful Jefferson was told to let Boldin turn into the second coming of, well, Anquan Boldin in the second half of the game. Jefferson was beat many times, plain and simple. But facing the physical wideout was going to be difficult, and doing so without safety help may have made it impossible.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.