Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 11:20 am
A.J. Jefferson struggles, tweets about it
The 23-year-old was routinely burned in the second half by Ravens receiver Anquan Boldin, and appeared to be benched late in the game.
Afterwards Jefferson, who has taken to Twitter before to vent after games, did so once again.
Only so many people actually know the schemes n game. I do what I'm told, If I had it my way... Well it'd be my way. #ItisWhatItis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To be fair, it's doubtful Jefferson was told to let Boldin turn into the second coming of, well, Anquan Boldin in the second half of the game. Jefferson was beat many times, plain and simple. But facing the physical wideout was going to be difficult, and doing so without safety help may have made it impossible.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.