Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 11:20 am
A.J. Jefferson struggles, tweets about it
The 23-year-old was routinely burned in the second half by Ravens receiver Anquan Boldin, and appeared to be benched late in the game.
Afterwards Jefferson, who has taken to Twitter before to vent after games, did so once again.
Only so many people actually know the schemes n game. I do what I'm told, If I had it my way... Well it'd be my way. #ItisWhatItis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To be fair, it's doubtful Jefferson was told to let Boldin turn into the second coming of, well, Anquan Boldin in the second half of the game. Jefferson was beat many times, plain and simple. But facing the physical wideout was going to be difficult, and doing so without safety help may have made it impossible.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!