Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 11:20 am
A.J. Jefferson struggles, tweets about it
The 23-year-old was routinely burned in the second half by Ravens receiver Anquan Boldin, and appeared to be benched late in the game.
Afterwards Jefferson, who has taken to Twitter before to vent after games, did so once again.
Only so many people actually know the schemes n game. I do what I'm told, If I had it my way... Well it'd be my way. #ItisWhatItis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To be fair, it's doubtful Jefferson was told to let Boldin turn into the second coming of, well, Anquan Boldin in the second half of the game. Jefferson was beat many times, plain and simple. But facing the physical wideout was going to be difficult, and doing so without safety help may have made it impossible.
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinals’ draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.