Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 12:21 pm
Changes coming to the Cardinals' O-line?
At his weekly press conference Monday, Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt said change might be in order.
"I think that when you're 1-6 you've got to look at anything," the coach said. "It's hard to make a whole-sale change on the line."
Whisenhunt said the line did some things well Sunday, which won't really show up in the box score, but that the coaches will have to balance the good with the bad when debating making a change.
If a move is made it stands to reason it will come at right tackle, where Brandon Keith has been splitting time with Jeremy Bridges. And while fans may want to see Levi Brown replaced, there is no guarantee his job at left tackle is on the line (pun intended).
No matter what happens, Whisenhunt said things have to get better in pass protection.
"We gave up too many sacks, that's a problem, that's something we've got to address," he said, noting that some of them are due to QB Kevin Kolb not getting the ball out. "That's the way it goes, sometimes, that's something we've got to be better at."
Arizona Sports' Kyndra de St. Aubin contributed to this report
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?