Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 12:21 pm
Changes coming to the Cardinals' O-line?
At his weekly press conference Monday, Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt said change might be in order.
"I think that when you're 1-6 you've got to look at anything," the coach said. "It's hard to make a whole-sale change on the line."
Whisenhunt said the line did some things well Sunday, which won't really show up in the box score, but that the coaches will have to balance the good with the bad when debating making a change.
If a move is made it stands to reason it will come at right tackle, where Brandon Keith has been splitting time with Jeremy Bridges. And while fans may want to see Levi Brown replaced, there is no guarantee his job at left tackle is on the line (pun intended).
No matter what happens, Whisenhunt said things have to get better in pass protection.
"We gave up too many sacks, that's a problem, that's something we've got to address," he said, noting that some of them are due to QB Kevin Kolb not getting the ball out. "That's the way it goes, sometimes, that's something we've got to be better at."
Arizona Sports' Kyndra de St. Aubin contributed to this report
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!