Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 12:21 pm
Changes coming to the Cardinals' O-line?
At his weekly press conference Monday, Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt said change might be in order.
"I think that when you're 1-6 you've got to look at anything," the coach said. "It's hard to make a whole-sale change on the line."
Whisenhunt said the line did some things well Sunday, which won't really show up in the box score, but that the coaches will have to balance the good with the bad when debating making a change.
If a move is made it stands to reason it will come at right tackle, where Brandon Keith has been splitting time with Jeremy Bridges. And while fans may want to see Levi Brown replaced, there is no guarantee his job at left tackle is on the line (pun intended).
No matter what happens, Whisenhunt said things have to get better in pass protection.
"We gave up too many sacks, that's a problem, that's something we've got to address," he said, noting that some of them are due to QB Kevin Kolb not getting the ball out. "That's the way it goes, sometimes, that's something we've got to be better at."
Arizona Sports' Kyndra de St. Aubin contributed to this report
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.