Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 12:21 pm
Changes coming to the Cardinals' O-line?
At his weekly press conference Monday, Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt said change might be in order.
"I think that when you're 1-6 you've got to look at anything," the coach said. "It's hard to make a whole-sale change on the line."
Whisenhunt said the line did some things well Sunday, which won't really show up in the box score, but that the coaches will have to balance the good with the bad when debating making a change.
If a move is made it stands to reason it will come at right tackle, where Brandon Keith has been splitting time with Jeremy Bridges. And while fans may want to see Levi Brown replaced, there is no guarantee his job at left tackle is on the line (pun intended).
No matter what happens, Whisenhunt said things have to get better in pass protection.
"We gave up too many sacks, that's a problem, that's something we've got to address," he said, noting that some of them are due to QB Kevin Kolb not getting the ball out. "That's the way it goes, sometimes, that's something we've got to be better at."
Arizona Sports' Kyndra de St. Aubin contributed to this report
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.