Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 8:16 pm
Dockett: Only Cardinals are beating themselves
"At the end of the day we have a lot of football left," Dockett said. "We win one or two in a row and this whole thing will turn around but right now we're just scratching for that second win."
The Cardinals are coming off a game in which they blew a 21-point lead and lost to the Baltimore Ravens 30-27. It was their fourth loss by four points or less this season.
"When you've been playing football for so many years, I don't care if you lose by one point or 50 points, if you step on the field you expect to win," Dockett said. "Losing by one point and saying 'Oh it's okay we only lost by one point, it's a moral victory,' that's a guy that I would never want on my team."
Dockett says that he sees maximum effort from everyone in his locker room and the Cardinals are still confident heading into every game.
"We're learning, we're facing adversity in a major way," Dockett said. "We just have to find a way to get ourselves out of the slumps, we have nine games left, all winnable games."
Dockett remains confident that the Cardinals are close to becoming a winning team again.
"No team is beating us, we're actually kind of beating ourselves and our effort is at an all-time high," Dockett said.
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver/kick returner Reggie Dunn
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday July 25ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton talks about Marshawn Lynch’s impending holdout.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?