Updated Oct 31, 2011 - 8:16 pm
Dockett: Only Cardinals are beating themselves
"At the end of the day we have a lot of football left," Dockett said. "We win one or two in a row and this whole thing will turn around but right now we're just scratching for that second win."
The Cardinals are coming off a game in which they blew a 21-point lead and lost to the Baltimore Ravens 30-27. It was their fourth loss by four points or less this season.
"When you've been playing football for so many years, I don't care if you lose by one point or 50 points, if you step on the field you expect to win," Dockett said. "Losing by one point and saying 'Oh it's okay we only lost by one point, it's a moral victory,' that's a guy that I would never want on my team."
Dockett says that he sees maximum effort from everyone in his locker room and the Cardinals are still confident heading into every game.
"We're learning, we're facing adversity in a major way," Dockett said. "We just have to find a way to get ourselves out of the slumps, we have nine games left, all winnable games."
Dockett remains confident that the Cardinals are close to becoming a winning team again.
"No team is beating us, we're actually kind of beating ourselves and our effort is at an all-time high," Dockett said.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials