Updated Nov 1, 2011 - 5:09 pm
Cardinals bring back the Juggernaut, Reagan Maui'a
Enter the Juggernaut, but maybe not for a few weeks.
Maui'a spent last season with the Cardinals, appearing in 15 games. He had two catches for 20 yards, but was cut during 2011 training camp.
In corresponding moves, the Cardinals released defensive end Ronald Talley and re-signed him to the practice squad and released defensive tackle Ricky Lumpkin from the practice squad.
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.