Updated Nov 2, 2011 - 8:16 pm
Kolb doesn't practice, but making progress
Kolb injured the toe on Sunday playing against the Baltimore Ravens.
"He's come a long way in two days," Whisenhunt said." "I mean that thing was swollen and black and blue, he really took a shot on it during the game."
If Kolb is unable to play, the Cardinals plan on starting second-year backup John Skelton.
"It's really going to depend on his ability to run and to plant off of it," Whisenhunt said. "We'll see where it is as it progresses but it's made a lot of progress since Sunday."
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.