Updated Nov 2, 2011 - 8:16 pm
Kolb doesn't practice, but making progress
Kolb injured the toe on Sunday playing against the Baltimore Ravens.
"He's come a long way in two days," Whisenhunt said." "I mean that thing was swollen and black and blue, he really took a shot on it during the game."
If Kolb is unable to play, the Cardinals plan on starting second-year backup John Skelton.
"It's really going to depend on his ability to run and to plant off of it," Whisenhunt said. "We'll see where it is as it progresses but it's made a lot of progress since Sunday."
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.