Updated Nov 2, 2011 - 8:16 pm
Kolb doesn't practice, but making progress
Kolb injured the toe on Sunday playing against the Baltimore Ravens.
"He's come a long way in two days," Whisenhunt said." "I mean that thing was swollen and black and blue, he really took a shot on it during the game."
If Kolb is unable to play, the Cardinals plan on starting second-year backup John Skelton.
"It's really going to depend on his ability to run and to plant off of it," Whisenhunt said. "We'll see where it is as it progresses but it's made a lot of progress since Sunday."
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?