Updated Nov 2, 2011 - 8:16 pm
Kolb doesn't practice, but making progress
Kolb injured the toe on Sunday playing against the Baltimore Ravens.
"He's come a long way in two days," Whisenhunt said." "I mean that thing was swollen and black and blue, he really took a shot on it during the game."
If Kolb is unable to play, the Cardinals plan on starting second-year backup John Skelton.
"It's really going to depend on his ability to run and to plant off of it," Whisenhunt said. "We'll see where it is as it progresses but it's made a lot of progress since Sunday."
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.