Updated Nov 2, 2011 - 8:16 pm
Kolb doesn't practice, but making progress
Kolb injured the toe on Sunday playing against the Baltimore Ravens.
"He's come a long way in two days," Whisenhunt said." "I mean that thing was swollen and black and blue, he really took a shot on it during the game."
If Kolb is unable to play, the Cardinals plan on starting second-year backup John Skelton.
"It's really going to depend on his ability to run and to plant off of it," Whisenhunt said. "We'll see where it is as it progresses but it's made a lot of progress since Sunday."
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.