Patrick Peterson wins NFC Special Teams Player of the Week award
Peterson was named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Tuesday, marking the first time he's won the award.
Peterson becomes the sixth Cardinals rookie in team history to be selected as Player of the Week and the first since LaRod Stephens-Howling in 2009. Other Cardinals to win the honor are Steve Breaston, Bill Gramatica, Ron Moore and Lonnie Young.
Peterson's touchdown Sunday was his third of the season, an NFL record for a rookie in his first eight games.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.