Updated Nov 8, 2011 - 2:18 pm
Patrick Peterson wins NFC Special Teams Player of the Week award
Peterson was named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Tuesday, marking the first time he's won the award.
Peterson becomes the sixth Cardinals rookie in team history to be selected as Player of the Week and the first since LaRod Stephens-Howling in 2009. Other Cardinals to win the honor are Steve Breaston, Bill Gramatica, Ron Moore and Lonnie Young.
Peterson's touchdown Sunday was his third of the season, an NFL record for a rookie in his first eight games.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.