Updated Nov 8, 2011 - 2:18 pm
Patrick Peterson wins NFC Special Teams Player of the Week award
Peterson was named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Tuesday, marking the first time he's won the award.
Peterson becomes the sixth Cardinals rookie in team history to be selected as Player of the Week and the first since LaRod Stephens-Howling in 2009. Other Cardinals to win the honor are Steve Breaston, Bill Gramatica, Ron Moore and Lonnie Young.
Peterson's touchdown Sunday was his third of the season, an NFL record for a rookie in his first eight games.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.