Updated Nov 8, 2011 - 2:18 pm
Patrick Peterson wins NFC Special Teams Player of the Week award
Peterson was named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Tuesday, marking the first time he's won the award.
Peterson becomes the sixth Cardinals rookie in team history to be selected as Player of the Week and the first since LaRod Stephens-Howling in 2009. Other Cardinals to win the honor are Steve Breaston, Bill Gramatica, Ron Moore and Lonnie Young.
Peterson's touchdown Sunday was his third of the season, an NFL record for a rookie in his first eight games.
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Arizona Cardinals' Bobby Massie eager to earn back starting job at right tackle
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.