Updated Nov 16, 2011 - 11:52 am
Kolb knew what was coming from Eagles
But that doesn't mean Kolb didn't have an effect on the game. NFL teams often rely on former players from the teams that they're facing. Philadelphia made Kolb's input even more valuable than it normally would have been.
They didn't change their signals from when Kolb was wearing the midnight green of the Eagles.
Kolb appeared on Philadelphia sports radio station WIP and told Anthony Gargano and Glen Macnow he knew what was coming from Michael Vick and Philadelphia.
"During the two-minute drill, you almost feel guilty," Kolb said. "Mike's sitting there giving the signals, and I'm standing there on our sidelines, screaming at our corners, 'Hey it's a go ball, hey he's running a screen, hey he's running a slant.'"
Kolb did downplay his knowledge's influence on the game. "How much of an effect do I really have?" he said. "I'm screaming to one guy. He may hear me, he may not. Luckily for us at that point, the crowd was pretty dead and some of our guys could maybe hear it."
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!