Kolb knew what was coming from Eagles
But that doesn't mean Kolb didn't have an effect on the game. NFL teams often rely on former players from the teams that they're facing. Philadelphia made Kolb's input even more valuable than it normally would have been.
They didn't change their signals from when Kolb was wearing the midnight green of the Eagles.
Kolb appeared on Philadelphia sports radio station WIP and told Anthony Gargano and Glen Macnow he knew what was coming from Michael Vick and Philadelphia.
"During the two-minute drill, you almost feel guilty," Kolb said. "Mike's sitting there giving the signals, and I'm standing there on our sidelines, screaming at our corners, 'Hey it's a go ball, hey he's running a screen, hey he's running a slant.'"
Kolb did downplay his knowledge's influence on the game. "How much of an effect do I really have?" he said. "I'm screaming to one guy. He may hear me, he may not. Luckily for us at that point, the crowd was pretty dead and some of our guys could maybe hear it."
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.