A freshly named homecoming king in Texas didn't think twice about giving up the crown to someone he thought was more deserving.
Boston Celtics guard Isaiah Thomas continues to make a name for himself on the court and in the community.
High school cheerleader Ashley Adamietz had no idea what was going to happen. But what did was amazing.
Florida State receiver Travis Rudolph brightened one mother's day by having lunch with her autistic son.
Two Phoenix Police officers and the Arizona Diamondbacks lent a hand after a 10-year-old's backpack was stolen.
The Texas Longhorns and San Francisco 49ers sent letters of condolences to the Arizona Wildcats following the death of UA football center Zach Hemmila.
New Zealand's Nikki Hamblin tripped the United States' 5000-meter runner Abbey D'Agostino but helped her up and encouraged her to finish the race.
There's no doubt Jeffrey Harrison will be showing up to his next pickup basketball game in some fresh looking attire thanks to Michael Jordan.
Being a fan of Cleveland Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer can have its benefits. Bauer rewarded a couple fans with tickets for waiting in the rain for him.
Kyle Seger has tried to obtain a college scholarship for four and a half years. Finally, Ball State awarded one to the long-time student-athlete.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity