A Cardinals fan made a child's day by giving him the Tyrann Mathieu jersey off his back during Saturday's Red & White practice.
Before a trade to Nashville, former Montreal Canadien P.K. Subban supported Montreal Children's Hospital. Now in a new city, Subban's support continues.
Former Arizona Wildcats guard Kyle Fogg will use money he won as The Tournament MVP to build a school in Ghana.
Brandon Knight held his annual Back to School Backpack Bash event, where the point guard gave out school supplies to kids and signed autographs for fans.
The New Orleans Saints spent much of their first full day in West Virginia helping the community recover from disastrous flooding.
The Dallas Cowboys have added another star to their helmet in honor of the fallen police officers that were shot by snipers in downtown Dallas in July.
With the recent violence that has occurred in America between law enforcement and African Americans, Michael Jordan has spoken up about the issues at hand.
Alex Morgan and the USAWNT paired with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant Mackenzie Toman, 14, her wish of meeting her idol.
With the help from Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton, the football players at Phoenix Mountain Pointe now have more protection when they take the field.
Leading off the 2016 ESPY Awards, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade and Chris Paul asked their peers to fight racism, violence and more.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity